Are you looking for a new way to entertain clients?
Do you want to motivate and reward your staff?
Do you want to support the community in a unique and inspiring way?
Our Business Membership scheme offers a flexible, affordable way for you to achieve your aims. As your relationship with the LMP evolves, we will make sure that it is enjoyable and rewarding. We like to tailor packages to your needs.
The diversity and quantity of the work the LMP undertakes means that we can offer your organisation a wide range of sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsor our education and community work
The perfect way to deliver your CSR strategy, the LMP works in schools, care homes and day centres across the UK, bringing music to thousands of people, young and old, every year.
Sponsor a concert
With over 90 performances a year around the UK there will be a concert to suit your company profile and target audience.
Sponsor a new piece of music
Invest in the best of British talent and leave your company’s mark on the history of music. Sponsor the commission of a new work and enjoy the world premiere of a piece of music made possible through your support.
Sponsor a recording
Increase your brand awareness and target new audiences by sponsoring and branding an LMP recording, which will be released for public sale. The LMP has a long history of great recordings that regularly receive critical acclaim.
Sponsor an LMP tour
The LMP has an international reputation for excellence, so why not increase your company’s international profile and reach new audiences by sponsoring one of the LMP’s overseas tours.
Sponsor benefits vary according to the level of funding but opportunities include:
- Complimentary top-price tickets
- Exclusive opportunities to meet LMP musicians and guest artists
- Access to rehearsals – see what goes on behind the scenes
- Logo and accreditation in LMP print and publicity
- Logo, accreditation and company profile on the LMP website with link to company website
- Free full colour advertising in concert programmes
- Invitations to exclusive gala events, such as at Windsor Castle
- Invitations to see education and community projects in action
For more information, please email the office or ring Jenny Brady on 020 8686 1996