There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Originally from New Zealand, Bryony is a graduate of the Royal College of Music, The Juilliard School, the University of Canterbury and the Pettman National Junior Academy. She is a member of the Marmen Quartet, winners of the Ensemble Section of the Annual Royal Overseas League Music Competition, Second Prize of the International Joseph Joachim Chamber Music Competition and the Musicians Company Concerts Concordia Award. While at the RCM, Bryony won the Viola Competition and the Tagore Gold Medal and she now serves as teaching assistant to Andriy Viytovych. She keeps a close connection with home – recent visits have included performing and teaching at the International Akaroa Music Festival and recording New Zealand composer Philip Norman’s When Gravity Fails with the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra. She freelances with various ensembles including Britten Sinfonia and the English Chamber Orchestra and is thrilled to be joining the London Mozart Players as No. 2 Viola.
Thanks to everyone who came to the wonderful Mozart’s Women concert with Jane Glover at St John’s Smith Square on Thursday 11 April. We had some great feedback about the performance and many of you were blown away by our talented young guests Jennifer France and Lauren Zhang.
We had something of a rush for programmes, such that we sold out: a first for us! Many asked if it would be possible to get the programme digitally. A low res version is available here:
LMP at St John’s
St John the Evangelist
London, SE19 2RX
Registered No: 8882717
Registered Charity No. 290833
020 8686 1996
FOLLOW LMP ON TWITTER
JOIN THE LMP FACEBOOK FAMILY
Latest LMP News
- Jinah Shim, winner of The Mozart Memorial Prize 2019, to perform Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 21 with LMPThursday, 17 October, 2019 - 6:52am
- London Mozart Players appointed Artists in Residence 2019/20 at Hastings’ Opus TheatreTuesday, 8 October, 2019 - 11:27am
- London Mozart Players revives The Mozart Memorial Prize for a new generation – PRESS RELEASETuesday, 8 October, 2019 - 6:52am
- A Fanfare at Fairfield!Thursday, 3 October, 2019 - 1:24pm
- LMP commission new piece to perform alongside 400 young musiciansThursday, 3 October, 2019 - 7:37am