12. The prize consists of: x2 VIP tickets to the performance of The Goose of Cairo at St John’s Smith Square on 14th April, and a box Fortnum & Mason’s golden chocolate eggs. VIP tickets include an invitation to the LMP’s drinks reception after the concert at St John’s Smith Square.
13. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. No transport or accommodation is included in the prize.
14. Prizes cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
15. Ticket prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
16. The provision of the prizes does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prizes should be directed to the relevant supplier.
17. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Participants agree to release Facebook and Twitter from all liability in connection with any Promotion. Participants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations to the winners and any guests is such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Neither shall the Promoter be liable to the winners and any guests for any loss or damage caused, save for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter or fraud by the Promoter.
19. Entrants may be required to participate in publicity without further consent or payment, such publicity including without limitation the entrant’s name, entry or any information provided by the entrant. These elements may be used by the Promoter in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as the Promoter sees fit.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to make any reasonable amendments to these terms and conditions at any stage.