Schools & Education
We collaborate with schools to produce inspiring educational programmes, experiences & workshops. The LMP work with all school levels, from Primary to Secondary schools and also in special schools across the country.
The LMP Young Ambassadors Scheme
Our Young Ambassadors scheme gives young people access to a range of exclusive opportunities and experiences in the classical music arena. The LMP work in collaboration with many schools to widen horizons for those with less access to these types of opportunities, giving young people from different backgrounds the chance to be involved in a wide range of creative projects. As well as VIP access to concerts, our Young Ambassadors benefit from many exclusive rewards and involvement with the orchestra.
Some of the rewards available:
- VIP passes to concerts & free programmes
- Discounted and free tickets to select concerts
- The chance to meet with soloists at our concerts
- Exclusive opportunities to get involved with and play alongside the orchestra
- Work shadowing opportunities with our Arts Management and Orchestral teams
Guest Junior Blogger Spot
Have your say on the arts
Our Guest Junior Blog gives aspiring young writers the chance to have their writing published as well as getting exclusive access to our LMP Young Ambassadors rewards. Our junior bloggers receive one-on-one support from our marketing specialist to help them get the most out of their experience.